Fire on Little Missouri Road
August 20, 2020
At approximately 5 a.m. Tuesday morning, Crook County Fire was called out to a blaze on the Dennis Ranch along the Little Missouri Road.
A storage shed had set fire due to a faulty electrical system totally engulfing the structure and burning around 25 acres of grassland.
A trailer house that was threatened was saved by the quick response and diligent attention of the five fire trucks from the Oshoto station and the volunteers from the surrounding area who arrived in another five vehicles.
This occurrence is considered an accident by Fire Warden Doug Leis and produced no casualties....