Moorcroft Leader - The Voice of the Community Since 1909, Serving Moorcroft and Pine Haven, Wyoming

Rib Rally sells out


August 20, 2020

The Moorcroft Area Chamber of Commerce (MACC) hosted their annual Rib Rally meal last Wednesday, serving 225 guests with a plate of ribs, beans, chips and watermelon. Co-organizer Elaine Buckmiller estimated 80% were bikers and the other 20% locals.

Care was taken to keep the 12 volunteers fresh through set up, serving and tearing down the canopies, tables, chairs, etc by working in smaller groups for two hours at a time; with this system in place, everyone was able to enjoy the experience and no one got too tired or over heated during the event.

The MACC provided the food, Deihl’s Super...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 10/24/2021 13:42