Town continues work on landfill closure process

 

May 4, 2023



Moorcroft’s landfill has been closed for several months. However, the cost of the mandated cease and transfer has still to be counted.

Heath Turbiville of HDR Engineering reported at a recent meeting of the council that his company had sent to the state the necessary application for 85% grant funding with the remaining 15% a loan by the town.

Currently, the facility is shut down to all household garbage and the solid waste services that pick up the municipal waste in the area transports to the landfill of their choice so the town does not transfer from the landfill. Public Works Director...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Ml
St
Wp
Wr

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024