Moorcroft Leader - The Voice of the Community Since 1909, Serving Moorcroft and Pine Haven, Wyoming


From Wyoming News Exchange Newspapers 

State Briefs

 

January 2, 2020



Fatal house fire caused by overheated dryer

RIVERTON (WNE) — The fatal fire that took the lives of father and daughter Todd and Cambrie Pepper north of Riverton last Thursday has been determined to have been accidental. 

The father, Todd Pepper, was 49, and Cambrie was 11. She was a student at Riverton Middle School.

Riverton Volunteer Fire Department Chief Henri DeClercq, who was on scene Dec. 19 after the early-morning fire was reported from 36 Darnall Road, announced Monday that the cause of the fire was insufficient venting of the dryer. 

“The insufficient venting caused a buildu...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 02/18/2020 08:31