Crook County Rural Water Study Draft Report ready for public review
Public meeting on Tuesday
October 15, 2020
The Draft Report for the Crook County Rural Water Supply Plan Level I Study is complete and is ready for public review and comment.
A public meeting will be held to present the results on October 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. in the Moorcroft Town Center, Gym Room, 101 S. Belle Fourche Avenue, Moorcroft, WY 82721.
The presentation at the meeting will include:
• Water Quality Sampling Results
• Population and Demand Projections
• Regional Water System Alternatives
• Recommendations and Cost Estimate
• Water System Entity and Financing
• Stakeholder Questions and Comments
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.