Pine Ridge blaze attributed to garage heat lamp
January 28, 2021
At 9:54 a.m. Sunday, Pine Haven and Moorcroft Volunteer Fire Departments responded to a structure fire on Pine Ridge, east of both townships. A garage and addition to a cabin was ablaze.
Upon preliminary investigation, the father and daughter who reside at this property were found not at home when rescue crews arrived.
Two fire units responded from Pine Haven and Moorcroft arrived with six trucks including fire, water and air tank recharging components. Before crews completely contained the blaze, Sundance Fire Department was asked to bring over another water truck as the original tanks we...