Veterans assistance in Campbell, Crook and Weston counties
February 24, 2022
A state of Wyoming veterans service officer from the Wyoming Veterans Commission will conduct community outreach services around Wyoming cities throughout March.
Sandy McFarland is available to meet with veterans and their families to discuss state and federal veterans’ benefits, Department of Veterans Affairs claims, or VA healthcare. McFarland can also help veterans and their families apply for benefits, file claims or request healthcare.
Her office is located at 551 Running West Dr., Ste. 100, in Gillette, and she will be available at the following locations:
• Moorcroft: Friday, March 4, at the Moorcroft Senior Center, 112 Little Horn Ave., from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Wright: Tuesday, March 8, at the Wright Public Library, 305 Wright Blvd., from noon to 4 p.m.
• Sundance: Friday, March 18, at the Sundance Senior Center, 220 N. 2nd St., from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
• Hulett: Friday, March 18, at the Hulett Senior Center, 145 Main St., from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• Newcastle: Every Thursday in March, at the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, 22922 Hwy. 85, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Most other weekdays McFarland is available by appointment at her office. Please contact Sandy McFarland at 307-696-5048 to schedule an appointment at her office or any of the above locations.