July 21, 2022
August 1, 2022 is the last day to register to vote in the Primary Election to be held August 16, 2022. You may register at the County Clerk’s office or City Hall. You will be able to register at the polls on Election Day.
When you are registering to vote at the County Clerk’s Office, the City Halls, or at the Polls on Election Day you must:
1. Provide the number of your current, valid, Wyoming driver’s license
State that you do not have a current, valid, Wyoming driver’s license and provide the last four digits of your social security number
State that you do not have a current, valid, Wyoming driver’s license or a social security number. Then a unique voter registration number will be assigned to you.
2. Provide Acceptable ID. Any one of the following documents shall constitute proof of the individual’s identity for the purpose of registering to vote.
• United States Passport
• Driver’s License or Identification Card issued by any State or Outlying Possession of the United States
• Identification Card issued by the Federal Government, any State or Local Government, or an Agency thereof
• Photo Identification Card issued by the University of Wyoming, a Wyoming Community College, or a Wyoming Public School
• Identification Card issued to a Dependent of a member of the United States Armed Forces
If you bring your Driver’s License with you, it will take care of both requirements listed above.
3. Sign your full legal name to the registration oath before a registry agent.
Dated this 18th day of July, 2022.
Crook County Clerk
Publish: July 21, 2022