November 16, 2023
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
1. Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Procedural Rules and Special Regulations, notice is hereby given that a public hearing is schedule regarding the Application of Black Hills Wyoming Gas d/b/a Black Hills Energy. (BHWG or the Company) for authority to implement a general rate increase of $19,262,412 per annum and extend its Wyoming Integrity Rider. The public hearing is set to commence on Tuesday December 12, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. in the Commission’s hearing room located at 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
2. BHWG is a public utility subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction. Wyo. Stat. §§37-1-101(a)(vi)(C) and 37-2-112.
3. On May 18, 2023, BHWG filed an Application requesting authority to implement a general rate increase of $19,262,412 per annum and extend its Wyoming Integrity Rider. The Company proposes to increase its natural gas utility service rates by approximately $19,262,412 per annum. The Company requests a 10.49% return on equity resulting in an overall return of 7.73% on rate base. The Company requests an effective date of February 1, 2024.
4. The Wyoming Office of Consumer Advocate (OCA) filed notice or petitioned to intervene in the matter on May 31, 2023.
5. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing which will be conducted in accordance with the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and Wyoming Public Service Commission Rules. All interested persons may appear and be heard in person, by video or telephone conference.
Attend Zoom Meeting and actively participate at:
Attend by telephone and actively participate by dialing: 1 719 359 4580
Meeting ID: 880 2207 0599
6. If you wish to attend the hearing and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact the Commission at (307) 777-7427 (Voice or TTY) or write to the Commission, 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002 to make arrangements. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711. Please mention Record No. 17312 in your correspondence.
Dated: November 10, 2023.
Publish: November 16 and 23, 2023